Anna Pavlova Foundation (the Netherlands) opens a vacancy for a choreographer/ballet teacher to create new ballet and dance shows for children-dancers to be shown to the children and adult audiences in the Netherlands and at international ballet contests, and also to lead a children choreographic team.
Requirements for the applicant:
1. choreographic education as a classical ballet dancer
2. higher teaching education;
3. experience of work at a ballet theater as a ballet dancer for at least 5 years;
4. experience of teaching classical ballet for children 3,5 - 18 years old for at least 3 years;
5. mandatory knowledge of the methods of teaching:
- classical dance;
- character dance;
- folk-scenic dance;
- gymnastics for a little kids.
6. obligatory record of dance (ballet) shows for children staged by the choreographer, and at least one of the shows or ballets must be in the repertory of some ballet theater at present;
7. obligatory teaching achievements such as awards won by the choreographer/teacher of young students at international ballet contests; awards at the most important ballet contests such as the Youth America Grand Prix or its regional contests, Moscow International ballet competition, Helsinki International ballet competition, etc. are particularly welcome;
8. obligatory experience in touring, experience in holding international ballet master classes, summer ballet intensives and international cultural cooperation experience;
9. readiness to participate with children in grotesque/character/classical roles and to improve one’s education level at different ballet courses and trainings is additionally welcome;
10. availability of post-graduate education certificates is welcome;
11. spoken English.
Please sent your resume to our contact person
Vacancy for choreographer/ballet teacher